Sunday, October 29, 2017

Dinopure Artificial Strawberries 30pcs Fake Strawberry Artificial Fruits Lifelike Red Strawberry For Decoration Arrangements Home House Kitchen Decor


These strawberries do look life like. The quality of these are really great, a lot better than I anticipated. I had them set out on the table when I first got them and my son thought they were real and got upset because I would not cut him up some haha. He knows now they are fake though and just to pretend play. I let him use a few for his fake food collection and I use the rest as a photography prop for setups. They work great for cute food and ice cream sets. Check them out at the link below and snag some, you won't be disappointed with them.



https://www.amazon.com/Artificial-Strawberries-Strawberry-Decoration-Arrangements/dp/B06ZZP5S2G

No comments:

Post a Comment