Saturday, September 18, 2021

 

iHave Toothbrush Holder, 2 Cups Toothbrush Holder Wall Mounted and Toothpaste Dispenser Set, Premium Tooth Brush Holder for Bathroom with Toothpaste Squeezer


I bought this for my kid's bathroom to eliminate the toothpaste mess that I was having to constantly clean up. This set installs on the wall easily and so far is holding up well. I have two kids so this set is perfect for them as they have their own spot for their toothbrush and their own cup. The dispenser works well and is easy for my kids to use. So far so good, and the toothpaste mess has been eliminated. 

If you are having the same issues as I was, go check it out at the link below and grab one for yourself. 


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YNGX7VP?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

No comments:

Post a Comment