Tuesday, November 7, 2017


ARTISTORE 100 Pieces Alloy Mixed Charms Pendants DIY for Jewelry Making and Crafting

I really like this set. You get a great variety in this. There is something for everyone in my opinion in this back of 100 pieces. I wanted to make a few bracelets and necklaces for the upcoming holidays and I like the brass vintage style so I bought this set. The pieces are super cute and fun. They are made really well and are thicker pieces, not cheap and flimsy. These are made to last you for years. My favorites in this is the cameras and the gun. You will find flowers, four leaf clovers, hearts, tiny houses, bicycles, owls, skulls, and so many more things in there. I really love it. Check it out at the link below to get it now! 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074GZWQSN

No comments:

Post a Comment