Tuesday, November 7, 2017


Old Fashion Cassette Player By Reshow | Tape To MP3 Converter Retro Walkman |Nostalgic Audio Tape Capture To MP3 Via USB | Portable Music Player | PC Compatible | Powered By Batteries Or Via USB Port


This is great. I had some old cassettes stored away from years ago and you can't exactly find tape players much anymore so finding this player was awesome. It converts your tapes to mp3 and it is so easy to use it too. Now I can listen to my favorite mixed tapes that I made years ago. You can use it by batteries, or it is also powered by the USB which I find is nice. I hate buying batteries all the time. I like having the two options. It is not big and very portable too. If you need to convert some old tapes check this player out at the link below. You won' be disappointed with it. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071JLZK4T/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment