Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Blackhead Remover Mask, Peel off Purifying Acne Face Black Mask, Pore Mud Deep Cleanse Pimple Remover, Bamboo Charcoal Comedone Extractor 50ml by ELFINA

This does what it is supposed to do. I can say it works very well after using it. It is very easy to apply it to your face. I would avoid any type of hair because it will pull it out. You can see the blackheads on it when you peel it off and it is amazing how well it works. It peels off easy and your skin feels smooth afterwards too. It was non irritating as well. I loved it and will use it again. It will probably be a monthly thing I do now that I discovered it. Check it out at the link below so you can give it a try today! 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072KGLXM6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment