Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Shotgun Cleaning Kit and Case - Premium Universal Cleaning Kit Brass Rods Compact Travel Size Black Portable Bronze Metal Brushes Heads for 12, 20 and .410 Gauge Shotguns by BOOSTEADY


This is the time of the year when our guns get used the most (hunting season) and having a good cleaning kit is very important to the life of a gun. You need to take care of it to keep it in good shape. My kit was getting worn out, I have had it for years so I was in need for a new one. I like this kit because it has everything that I need in it to clean my shotgun and it comes in a nice case to keep it all in. It is not big and bulky so I can easily take it on the go for overnight trips. Just toss in your bag and go. All the pieces are great and clean well and are the right fit for cleaning my gun. You can't go wrong with this kit. It is seriously great. Check it out at the link below! 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074CVBDYQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

No comments:

Post a Comment