Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Getrend Self-Boost | Two-Step Stool for Kids and Supermoms to Help Your Toddler Independently Reach The Sink, Potty Training Toilet Seat, Bathroom, Kitchen etc. With Safety Anti-Skid | Plastic, White

This is the perfect stool for any toddler or younger child. I got this one for my three year old. I had a wooden one that he was using but he likes to try to carry it around so he can go from the sink, to the counter, to the table, etc. The wooden one is a bit heavy so I thought I would find him something easier for him to pack around. This one is a lot lighter for him and it is very sturdy too. I like how this is a two step versus his one step wooden stool. He seems to do a lot better with this one. I like it a lot. Check it out at the link below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07217GLJG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment